We are seeking to hire students who have a commitment to working with and providing advocacy for diverse student populations, identities and experiences, and specifically for Asian American, Pacific Islander and Desi American (APIDA) students. When we refer to APIDA students, we are including, but not limited to, people with backgrounds in any and all of the categories listed here:
– East Asian (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
– Southeast Asian (e.g. Vietnamese, Thai, Hmong, Laotian)
– South Asian/Desi (e.g. Indian subcontinent)
– Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander (e.g. Filipinx, Polynesian, Micronesian)
– Middle Eastern & Arab American
– Mixed Race, Transracial/Transnational Adoptees, Third Culture Kids
We currently do not have job openings, please check back in the Spring 2021 Semester.
Find other ways to get involved in APACC here!